Selasa, 18 September 2012

Reading



Open up the door of world with reading

My hobby is reading. Everyday i always reading books for 5 until 8 hours. For me reading books not only habitatly but also needly and healty. I has begin this hobby since age eight old, actually when i has stayyed class three of fudamental school. In month, accually i can finished three until five books.

My lovely books more than with the clothes. I have a friend, when she asked about choice will buy books or clothes, she will like buy the clothes for style life her. If the people know that reading books is aktivies very nice,  I sure the librares what any in sout borneo will have full the people by readers.

Reading is not only very nice but only will be smart. Because our the nerve of brain will be connect. Reading  is one of knowledge tradition. Let’s reading..  averything, anywhere..

1 komentar:

Rayya on 17 Oktober 2012 pukul 23.31 mengatakan...

I loved reading so much too, my sis...

 

Goresan Biasa Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template designed by Ipiet's Blogger Template